POLICY & TERMS OF SERVICE
Please note that your use and access to our service(s) are subject to the following terms; if you do not agree to all the following, you may not use the services in any manner. Use of ATF Athletix service and site indicates your acceptance to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement between you and ATF Athletix LLC.
WAIVER OF LIABILITY: While training at or with ATF ATHLETIX LLC., you participant (age 18 or older), or guardian (legal authority/adult responsible for participant) understand that physical exercise can be strenuous and subject to risk of serious injury, you are urged to obtain a physical examination from a doctor before participating in any exercise activity. Participant/guardian agree that if you engage in any physical exercise or activity, you do so entirely at your own risk. Any recommendation for changes in diet including the use of food supplements and weight reduction products are entirely your responsibility and you should consult a physician prior to undergoing any dietary or food supplement changes. You agree that you are voluntarily participating in these activities and assume all risk of injury, illness or death. You hereby assume and all responsibilities and liabilities pertaining to such risks, whether to yourself or to others and without limitation or qualification.
Waiver and release of liability includes, without limitation, all injuries which may occur as a result of:
- Your participation in any activity or personal training session
- Instruction, training, supervision, or dietary recommendations by your Trainer.
You acknowledge that you have carefully read this waiver and release and fully understand that it is a release of liability. You expressly agree to release and discharge your Trainer from any and all claims or causes of action and you agree to voluntarily give up or waive any right that you may otherwise have to bring a legal action against ATF ATHLETIX LLC. and your Trainer for personal injury or property damage.
Rules & Regulation:
- We asked if a participant is ill or any member of the participants household has been feeling any cold and/or flu like symptoms, please stay home.
- If the participant or household member has recently been tested positive for covid-19, please stay home.
- If the participant or household member has been exposed to anyone with covid-19, please stay home.
- All appropriate forms and waivers must be reviewed and signed by participant or guardian (legal authority/adult responsible for participant) before training.
- All appropriate forms/waivers must be appropriately filled, signed, and submitted by participant or guardian prior to training session(s).
- All payments must also be submitted prior to training session(s) unless an agreement has been reached between all appropriate parties with ATF Athletix LLC.
- All participants are advised to arrive 10-15 minutes prior to their booked training time
- Only guarantee of session(s) must be agreed upon between ATF Athletix and Participant/ guardian.
- Registration or verbal agreement from non-ATF Athletix staff does not guarantee you a training session(s).
- All appropriate forms/waivers must be appropriately filled, signed, and submitted by participant or guardian prior to training session.
- All payments must also be submitted prior to training session unless an agreement has been reached between all appropriate parties with ATF Athletix LLC.
- No unauthorized food or drinks
- No gum
- Absolutely no alcohol
- Personal Water is allowed
- Only authorized sporting equipment will be allowed
- No Inappropriate Language or Attire
- No street shoes. Participants must change into appropriate gym shoes.
- No weapons or pets
Pricing and Payment
You acknowledge and agree that Training Contract are not transferable or assignable. You agree to pay in advance to secure training sessions scheduled (amount will not be half the price of a full package). Once deposit has been made you understand full payment will be required before the session is complete. You understand this money is not refundable. You understand training contract and the terms it presents is for the purchase of sessions and any other purchase of services in the future. You acknowledge that specific contract, release of liability, consent, and agreement are continuously valid, indefinitely. No refund will be granted for sessions that have not been completed. You understand ATF ATHLETIX LLC. has the right and the authority to terminate the program at any time, with no refund, if you do not follow the program or fail to conduct myself in an appropriate manner.
CANCELATION AND REFUND POLICY
You acknowledge that appointment times are reserved and that cancellations must be made 24 hours in advance. Cancellations must be made by calling 339.532.9176 (voicemail will record date/time) and/or emailing email@example.com. You understand that you will not receive a refund for missed appointments. It is your responsibility to attend your personal training appointments when they are scheduled.
You understand that appointments will begin, and end promptly as scheduled. You acknowledge that any delays to the start of a scheduled appointment will not be a cause of extended service beyond the remainder of the scheduled time. You will not expect or ask your trainer to run overtime. You understand that if you are 15 minutes late your session could be canceled, and you will be charged for that session. You understand that sessions will run approximately one hour unless otherwise stated. You acknowledge that a delay to a scheduled session cannot change the session status to anything else except a whole session. You understand that there are no half sessions because of any delay.
*All qualified refunds and credits will be a case-by-case bases, determined by ATF Athletix LLC.
Photo and Video Release. You participant (age 18 or older), or guardian (legal authority/adult responsible for participant) hereby grant and authorize ATF ATHLETIX LLC. the right to take, edit, alter, copy, exhibit, publish, distribute, and make use of any and all pictures or video taken of me (while training with ATF ATHLETIX LLC.) to be used in and/or for legally promotional materials including, but not limited to, newsletters, flyers, posters, brochures, advertisements, fundraising letters, annual reports, press kits, website, social networking sites and other print and digital communications. This authorization extends to all languages, media, formats, and markets now known or hereafter devised. This authorization shall continue indefinitely unless ATF ATHLETIX LLC. otherwise revoke said authorization in writing.